1. Old Bay Fries with Creamy Onion Dipping Sauce
Fries, meet your match. Get the recipe.
2. Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs Sprinkled with Old Bay
Devilishly good? Yep. Get the recipe.
3. Old Bay Chex Mix
A light coating of Old Bay, butter, and hot sauce takes this snack to a special, spicy place. Get the recipe.
4. Bloody Mary Shooters Rimmed with Old Bay
Also worth doing with margaritas, or — in true Maryland fashion — pints of Natty Boh. Get the recipe.
5. Old Bay Buffalo Wings
Old Bay on the wings and Old Bay in the sauce. Get the recipe.
6. Spicy Crab & Avocado Salad Sprinkled with Old Bay
The new trinity: crab, Old Bay, and avocado. Get the recipe.
7. Guacamole with Old Bay and Crab
See what I mean? Get the recipe.
8. Old Bay Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Just the right balance of sweet and savory. Get the recipe.
10. Grilled Corn with Old Bay-Garlic Butter
A summer-worthy condiment you can slather on just about anything. Get the recipe.
11. Fried Pickles with Old Bay Batter
Bay batter is better. Get the recipe.
12. Old Bay-Infused Crab Dip
Crab meat is seasoned with Old Bay then baked with cheese, peppers, and hot sauce. Not enough Old Bay for you? Sprinkle more on top after baking. Get the recipe.
13. Turkey Salad with Celery, Artichokes, and Old Bay
14. Old Bay Roasted Peanuts
Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds work too. Get the recipe.
15. Old Bay Popcorn
Step one: Pop corn. Step two: Add the crowning glory.
16. Old Bay Potato Skins
Bacon-filled cups of seasoned perfection. Get the recipe.
17. Crab, Spinach, and Mushroom Tarts Topped with Paprika and Old Bay
For fancy party times. Get the recipe.
18. Old Bay and Potato Chip Ice Cream
Salty, crunchy potato chips + sweet, creamy ice cream + a dash of Old Bay. It’s a contrast a la salted caramel – and it’s delicious. Get the recipe.