1. Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Fries
Avocado + bacon. ‘Nuff said. Get the recipe.
2. Bacon-Wrapped Drumsticks with Marsala Sauce and Rosemary
These are super simple to make, and they’re done in less than an hour. Get the recipe.
3. Apple Pie Topped With a Bacon Crust
After this, we’ve never going back to regular crust again.
4. Grilled Trout Wrapped In Bacon
If you don’t have trout, you can swap in sea bass or branzino. Get the recipe.
5. Corn on the Cob Wrapped in Bacon
For an extra kick, sprinkle on some easy-to-make cayenne salt.
6. Almonds Wrapped in Dates Wrapped in Bacon
Layers of deliciousness. Get the recipe.
7. Bacon-Wrapped Cinnamon Buns
See that meaty slab hiding in the middle of the roll? Yaaas.
8. Cheesy Puff Pastry Twists Wrapped in Bacon
Take your puff pastry to a special place: Add cheese, bacon, brown sugar — then twist. Learn how.
9. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken and Apple Skewers with Mango Chutney
These savory goodies on a stick are perfect for parties. Get the recipe.
10. Caramelized Asparagus Wrapped in Bacon
Brush with olive oil before roasting, then sprinkle on some sesame seeds for added texture.
11. Hardboiled Eggs Wrapped in Breaded Bacon
Breakfast of champions, no doubt. Here’s how to make them.
12. Bacon-Wrapped Strawberries with Aged Balsamic
This glorious culinary creation allows for maximum bacon consumption in every bite.
Get step-by-step instructions on how to weave here.
14. Bacon-Wrapped Egg Cups
Pop these ladies in a muffin tin, bake for 20 minutes, and you’re good to go.
15. Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Bratwursts Topped With Peppers
Go on and wrap that brat.
16. Roasted Pears Wrapped in Bacon and Filled with Goat Cheese
Top off leafy greens with the savory and sweet combo of bacon, fruit, and cheese.
We've got your WKND covered.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.