1. National Scrabble Champion, Mikki Nicholson
2. National Monopoly Champion, Richard Marinaccio
3. National Chess Champion, Gata Kamsky
4. Checkers Champion, Alex Moiseyev
5. Mancala Champion, Trevor Simon
6. Backgammon Champion, Shahab Ghodsi
7. Stratego world champion, Pim Neimejer
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at