5. Or brainwash poor little babies before they can even know which team they support.
9. You only have differing political opinions to worry about at Thanksgiving
14. Game time is a perfect time to catch up on your torrents (not that any of us ever download anything illegally — ever).
15. You don’t get into huge football-related fights with lifelong friends on Facebook that end badly.
17. Watching “Downton Abbey” in your climate-controlled living room.
18. Finally, you will never, ever throw snowballs at Santa while booing him and thus earning your place on his Naughty List for all eternity.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.