17. Watching “Downton Abbey” in your climate-controlled living room.
18. Finally, you will never, ever throw snowballs at Santa while booing him and thus earning your place on his Naughty List for all eternity.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸