1. “Gob Bless You” Framed Cross-Stitch, $65
The simple, yet elegant alternating banana and chicken embroidery will light up any home.
2. Buster’s Unfortunate Incident Earrings, $6.95
“We’re not going to Catalina are we?”
3. Cornballer Infomercial Paper Dolls, $19.99
Complete with two versions of George Sr.: standing and strangling!
4. Big Yellow Joint/Banana Scarf, $35
In case you get chilly snacking on a frozen banana.
5. Buster’s Army Awards Tank, $25.59
Show off your military honors.
6. “For British Eyes Only” stationery, $10
When you need to write super secret spy memos to Mr. F.
7. Tobias Fünke: World’s Best Analrapist Mug, $15
For the No. 1 analrapist in your life.
8. Ramones-inspired Bluths T-shirt, $25.56
“Hey Gob, let’s go. Hey Gob, let’s go!”
10. “IT’S ALL AN ILLUSION” Print, $99.99
“A ‘trick’ is something a whore does for money…or candy.”
11. Bluth Family Nesting Dolls, $140
Just the teensiest bit creepy, like Lucille’s winks.
12. “There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand” Key Chain, $8
13. Classic Quote Blue Pencils, $15
Because you’ll always be leaving a note.
14. “I Blue Myself” Canvas Print, $25
Now your walls can look just like the ones in the model home.
15. “Les Cousins Dangereux” Poster, $20
“I like the way the French think.”
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.