6. Even in the face of a gigantic menacing hand, Taco has the great strength to forgo defense and choose to fall asleep.
8. Taco’s a bit of an explorer. If he sees a new frontier, he’s brave enough to check it out.
9. Even when these new and exotic places are a bit overwhelming.
11. Because Taco is all about the excitement of adventure… and/or the food.
13. He also knows how to be extremely ferocious.
14. And he’s really sneaky. Just look at those hiding skills!
15. Taco knows how to turn on the charm.
17. One gaze has enough raw sex appeal to make you blush.
19. Luckily, before long he’s back to napping again, sparing you the all-encompassing power that his stare contains.
22. And so goshdarn cute, it’s a little difficult to come to terms with.
23. And so we salute young Taco for being such a delight.
24. And for being the cutest palindrome that’s ever happened to the English language.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝