1. First, let’s start with the basics: the solo sleep. This can often be jazzed up with an on-the-back positioning, especially when limbs are splayed.
Take advantage of your surroundings. The back of a couch could facilitate a fantastic stretch.
Channel your inner area rug. Be the floor coverage you’ve always wished to be!
Don’t be afraid to really let your guard down. This is your time to shine, and, most importantly, your time to rest.
2. If you’re looking to spice up your solo sleep, try out an improbable location. Sometimes absurdity is the best way to go.
Bonus points if you’re a gigantic dog hijacking a small infant’s play area.
3. Now that you’ve mastered the solo sleep, time to find someone of the same species to progress to the next level. Observe here the nose-to-nose positioning. Classic and adorable.
4. Oh, and as soon as the pig piles start, all bets are off. Form goes out the window and is replaced by pure fuzziness and comfort. So grab your friends and lie indiscriminately on top of each other. It’ll be fun!
5. Once you’ve mastered the pig pile, it’s really your duty to branch out to other species. Sometimes the most satisfying snuggle-and-sleep combo involves a cat and a dog together.
6. Now, another option is to take a nap on top of a pony. That should end well.
7. And snuggling up to a shoe probably isn’t the most comforting creature to seek out, but hey, if it’s all you’ve got, go for it.
8. And never assume that your human is too busy to be your pillow. He only ACTS like he needs to get work done.
Oh, was he planning on going somewhere? Too bad. His leg is your bed now.
And whatever she was planning on doing today will just have to wait. You need your beauty sleep.
Also highly recommended: If you’re a little baby bunny, have your human cradle you in her hands while you sleep. Maximum cute AND comfort going on.
If your human has a problem with this arrangement, kindly inform them that they’re probably a mean-spirited and terrible person. That is a BABY BUNNY. Asleep in their HANDS. You just don’t turn that down.
9. Now you’re probably wondering how to achieve the greatest sleep that’s every been slept, right?
10. That’s easy. Join a snuggle sesh with an infant and a group of french bulldog puppies.
There is literally no better way in which you could fall asleep.
And so, sleep enthusiast, go forth into the world. Never stop working toward the perfect sleep, or dreaming of the perfect snuggle. Someday you too may be part of an infant–puppy cuddle group of joy.
(Arguably that’s highly unlikely since you’re probably not a puppy or an infant, but that’s OK!)
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".