3. His siblings were born normally, but T-Rex knew that his differences only made him cuter.
(Find the T-Rex!)
4. Even though he was born special, he doesn’t let that get in the way of being an adorable, rambunctious puppy.
In fact, here’s another story about some two-legged dogs that are living happy and healthy lives despite their handicap. Check it out on ABC News.
8. And here he’s just a little too snuggled up for his liking.
10. Sometimes she tries to imitate T-Rex and he has to firmly tell her that no, she’s just not as special as him.
11. Because only HE is the master of the two-legged hop… and of the snuggles he very much deserves after a hard day’s work.
13. You think this level of adorableness just happens on its own? Think again.
14. This nonchalant pose, complete with gigantic irresistible ears, has been practiced for HOURS in order to get to this point.
15. So kindly step back and recognize the greatness before you that is T-Rex.
19. And so we salute T-Rex for being so goshdarn adorable, and so tough and strong!
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.