2. Guagua belongs to toshiya86, a Chinese blogger who figured out that even though cats hate to play dress-up, they’ll stick their heads through just about anything.
3. So toshiya86 started drawing anime figures on cardboard and cutting out a hole where the head should be. The results were magical.
5. Here we see Guagua relaxing with a glass of wine on a lion couch.
6. Toshiya86’s work is found on Weibo, a Chinese blogging service.
Weibo requires registration in order to view the pictures at their original location.
8. And these masterpieces have inspired others! Check out this copycat (no pun intended) image posted on reddit today.
9. So what are you waiting for? Go on, get drawing! Your cat won’t know what hit him.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.