1. “He splashes and she just sits there,” MsSandwichMaker says of the kitten and her son.
2. Not even the aquatic chaos of a young boy in the tub can scare off his kitten, Lilly.
3. The two are inseparable, getting into trouble together.
5. And when they’re done getting into trouble, they like to take naps together. Gotta recharge for more mischief!
6. “Our kitten Lilly considers our son her litter mate and follows him everywhere she can,” the mother states.
7. “She has to sleep, eat, play, and be everywhere with him. Without him she is very depressing and sad. If she can see him but cannot be with him she howls and cries for him.”
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›