3. Margays dwell in the rainforests of Central and South America.
4. Scientists figured out that they are able to do all of their hunting in trees.
5. If they weren’t this cute, we’d feel bad for the squirrels but look at this guy roarin’ away.
(And the frogs and birds and other small tree-dwelling animals..)
6. When they’re not being ferocious hunters, margays are pretty much just 100% adorable.
12. Which is why it’s high time we start recognizing them for how awesome they really are.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›