3. Margays dwell in the rainforests of Central and South America.
4. Scientists figured out that they are able to do all of their hunting in trees.
5. If they weren’t this cute, we’d feel bad for the squirrels but look at this guy roarin’ away.
(And the frogs and birds and other small tree-dwelling animals..)
6. When they’re not being ferocious hunters, margays are pretty much just 100% adorable.
11. …And are pretty much the cutest cats in the rainforest.
12. Which is why it’s high time we start recognizing them for how awesome they really are.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›