3. Margays dwell in the rainforests of Central and South America.
4. Scientists figured out that they are able to do all of their hunting in trees.
5. If they weren’t this cute, we’d feel bad for the squirrels but look at this guy roarin’ away.
(And the frogs and birds and other small tree-dwelling animals..)
6. When they’re not being ferocious hunters, margays are pretty much just 100% adorable.
12. Which is why it’s high time we start recognizing them for how awesome they really are.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›