5. “And it’s just that, well, you’ve got that something.”
19. “Ohh, I get it now. You’ve got a boyfriend, right?”
21. “You must have a boyfriend. Or a husband? Whoever he is, he don’t love you like I could if you give me a chance.”
22. “But if you aren’t spoken for, I don’t get why you’d pass this up?”
23. “I’m a great catch and I’ve got a lot of options, obviously, but I’ll wait for that smile on your face, girl.”
24. “…Unless, of course, I find someone else in this bar who’s more into me than you are.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.
- Senior staff at the Clinton Correctional Facility in upstate New York were placed on administrative leave.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.