2. He has a Cindy Crawford mole. I bet you don’t have one of those, do you?
Didn’t think so.
3. And sure, you might take dramatic bathroom selfies too, but can you bring the strength and courage he does to an image? Definitely not.
4. And here he is, surveying his kingdom. Do you even have a kingdom? Not likely.
5. And do you have any inferior subjects to gaze down upon benevolently? I doubt it.
6. And I think we already know that you’re not tall and svelte like Buttons is. I mean really, just LOOK at that body.
7. And just because he’s tall and beautiful does not mean he’s not stealthy. He’s as sly and cunning as a secret agent. You can’t keep up.
8. Bet you can’t even find him here, that’s how good he is at hiding.
9. And just so you know, Buttons has a very refined pallet. Starbucks interests him NOT.
10. And being detained by a plastic carrier previously reserved for plebeians? The outrage!
11. You see, Buttons is a rags-to-riches story. Just look at him. When he was adopted, Buttons had a mangy coat and health problems. Something tells me your story isn’t nearly as impressive as his.
12. He was rescued by the Capital Area Humane Society in Lansing, MI, then was adopted by Quin, a Michigan State student. Total underdog right here.
13. Little did Quin know, he was adopting greatness hiding under a coat of sickly fur.
14. Like a beautiful feline butterfly, Buttons’ true colors shone through. And just LOOK AT THAT MANE.
15. You wish you looked as good as him. But we both know you’re not even close.
16. This kind of casual elegance isn’t learned. It’s bestowed at birth.
17. And, let’s face it: you just don’t have it.
18. So let’s just all take a moment and behold the beauty that is Buttons.
19. And hope that maybe, just maybe, someday we’ll be graced with a hug as majestic and superior as this one.
20. Okay, yeah, Buttons doubts it’ll happen to you too. But you can dream!
All photos courtesy of Reddit user quinsaule. Thanks, Quin!
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.