3. Walter is a greyhound that was rescued from a racetrack in Idaho last year.
The organization through which he was adopted was the Southern Alberta Greyhound Association.
4. Walter had a lot of new things to get used to after he was adopted. Even the hardwood floor was scary for him!
5. But it wasn’t long until he felt comfortable in his new home and was doing just fine.
6. Borys was twelve weeks old when Walter arrived at his home. The two bonded better than their humans could have ever expected, and now they’re inseparable.
12. And when they’re not showing off their napping skills, these two like to go on adventures. Who doesn’t like a good road trip?
15. Sometimes Walter gets a bath, and Borys is there to keep him company.
17. Even if Borys gets in huge trouble with the humans, he knows that Walter’s still got his back.
19. And so we salute Walter and Borys for finding each other and becoming unlikely friends.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›