3. Walter is a greyhound that was rescued from a racetrack in Idaho last year.
The organization through which he was adopted was the Southern Alberta Greyhound Association.
4. Walter had a lot of new things to get used to after he was adopted. Even the hardwood floor was scary for him!
5. But it wasn’t long until he felt comfortable in his new home and was doing just fine.
6. Borys was twelve weeks old when Walter arrived at his home. The two bonded better than their humans could have ever expected, and now they’re inseparable.
12. And when they’re not showing off their napping skills, these two like to go on adventures. Who doesn’t like a good road trip?
15. Sometimes Walter gets a bath, and Borys is there to keep him company.
17. Even if Borys gets in huge trouble with the humans, he knows that Walter’s still got his back.
19. And so we salute Walter and Borys for finding each other and becoming unlikely friends.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›