1. Gargoyle Fridge Magnet
Here’s a cheap and quick way to show your appreciation of classic Gothic architecure in your kitchen - imagine a few of these magnets leering down from your fridge!
£3.50, Cathedral Enterprises
2. Spiderweb Halloween Cupcake Cases
Add a bit of creepiness to all of your baking with these spiderweb cupcake cases
3. Skull Kitchen Brush
Take some of the dullness out of washing up with one these great skull brushes.
$8.00, Fiona’s Fright Shoppe
4. Skeleton Oven Mitt
Keep your hands safe and stylish with this amazing oven glove.
$11.99, Pushin Daisies
5. Pot of cloves
Thanks to their association with clove cigarettes (the narcotic staple of 80s subcultures), cloves are now considered pretty Goth. A pot of cloves in the kitchen will make it all oldy-worldy and smell lovely and dark at the same time.
€10.00, Olde Hansa
6. Day of the Dead Corkscrew
For opening blood-red wine, of course…
7. Zombie Head Cookie Jar
I would probably fill this with walnuts, because they look totally like tiny brains.
£24.99, Forbidden Planet
8. Ouija Board Apron
With this incredible, original apron, you can still look Goth even when cooking!
9. St Pauli Skull Toaster
This toaster not only has a skull on it – it actually toasts a skulls and crossbones on your bread! How wicked it that?
10. Blessed Be Pentacle Black Ceramic Tea Set
Perfect for midnight tea parties! I just love the quirky shape of the cups and teapot as well.
$68.50, Labe Shops
11. Skull Knife Block
Knife sets are badass, so they need an appropriately badass block, like this one.
12. Absinthe Sugar Bowl
This sugar bowl by Alchemy Gothic, inspired by the “Green Fairy” absinthe, is extraordinarily dark and elegant.
£58.99, Gothic Fallen Angel
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›