1. Those barrels of watermelons start showing up at the grocery store
Since they’re on sale, you might as well check out these Two Summer Watermelon Recipes With Major Health Benefits.
2. The re-runs are back
Not into reruns? Check out these 10 New TV Shows That Will Be Total Guilty Pleasures This Summer.
3. You’ve spotted your first pair of jorts
See why Summer 2013 is #JortsSummer .
4. And your first pair of salmon shorts (a.k.a. Nantucket Reds)
If you’d like to spot more, or just feel less alone in your spotting of them, check out the White Boys in Salmon Shorts Tumblr.
6. You just heard a third (or fourth…) song introduced as “the summer 2013 anthem”
Check out the other 22 Top-Down Jams You Should Blast This Summer.
7. Ditto for “summer blockbuster”
8. The bugs are back
Ever wonder how many bugs you eat each day? Click with caution… you might not want to know.
9. Every window display has swim suits and floppy hats
Check out these 25 Awesome Swimsuit DIYs You Have To Try This Summer.
10. It’s iced coffee weather, and you’ve made the switch
Not sure if it’s iced coffe weather where you are? Enter your zip code here to find out.
11. Pinterest is suddenly dominated by summer “recipes”
Try these 15 Incredibly Refreshing Classic Summer Cocktail Recipes from Babble.
12. You’re starting to get a weird flip flop tan
This, by the way, is just one of the 22 Important Reasons That No One Should Ever Wear Flip-Flops.
13. And a weird driving tan
If you’ve got a crisis of this level on your hands (or your arms) Check out InStyle’s tips to Find Your Best Bronze.
14. You have an inexplicable craving for one of these bad boys
Check out this cool Anatomy of an Ice Pop diagram. You know it’s true.
15. There are weddings everywhere you go
Here are 10 more Signs You’re At A Summer Wedding.