1. Do: Get there early and get a good spot.
Scope out the optimal space to see your favorite acts. Also make sure to strategize before the festival so you don’t mistakenly miss any acts you’re looking forward to!
2. Don’t: Spend your whole day playing in the mud.
We get it, it’s fun to be a freebird sometimes. Don’t forget why you’re there though, it’s all about the music!
3. Do: Keep tabs on where the garbage cans and recycling centers are.
Tune into your hippie roots, don’t forget to recycle your used bottles and cans.
4. Don’t: Leave your garbage on the ground, you slob!
This is exactly what that old Native American chief was crying about.
5. Do: Dress for the hot weather.
6. Don’t: Pretend pants are irrelevant.
We know it’s hot…but really?
7. Do: Get creative with your lodging.
That’s half the fun of it!
8. Don’t: Make a tent out of your personal belongings.
Personal being the key word.
9. Do: Have a sense of humor!
After all, you’re there to have fun!
10. Don’t: Have an annoying sense of humor.
Yes, we get it, you’re the funny guy. Now please, leave me alone.