1. Kitson LA released a “designer drugs collection” of clothing that features the brand names of prescription drugs.
2. Few people on the company’s Facebook page said they wanted the pricey $58 to $98 shirts.
4. Most were very unhappy, calling the shirts “shocking” and “disgusting.”
6. In response to the outrage, Kitson posted the following statement from the designer of the line, Brian Lichtenberg, on their Facebook page:
7. Some of the top comments responding to the statement were from family members of those who had died from prescription drug overdoses.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!