2. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting their first child, E! reports.
4. The former That ’70s Show co-stars announced they were engaged at the end of February.
6. Kunis described her ideal date with Kutcher to Cosmopolitan:
“I’ll tell you — we have a thing called white T-shirt night and it’s when you wear jeans and a white T-shirt and you go on a date. Nothing fancy, it’s just something that you love to do. And whether that’s bowling or dinner or going to a cheese shop and have some wine or walking around. I think that’s just the best thing to do — and sometimes it’s just nice to stay home.”
8. Mila Kunis is also interestingly a new global spokesperson for Jim Beam for its “Make History” campaign.
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›