2. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting their first child, E! reports.
4. The former That ’70s Show co-stars announced they were engaged at the end of February.
6. Kunis described her ideal date with Kutcher to Cosmopolitan:
“I’ll tell you — we have a thing called white T-shirt night and it’s when you wear jeans and a white T-shirt and you go on a date. Nothing fancy, it’s just something that you love to do. And whether that’s bowling or dinner or going to a cheese shop and have some wine or walking around. I think that’s just the best thing to do — and sometimes it’s just nice to stay home.”
8. Mila Kunis is also interestingly a new global spokesperson for Jim Beam for its “Make History” campaign.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.