2. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting their first child, E! reports.
4. The former That ’70s Show co-stars announced they were engaged at the end of February.
6. Kunis described her ideal date with Kutcher to Cosmopolitan:
“I’ll tell you — we have a thing called white T-shirt night and it’s when you wear jeans and a white T-shirt and you go on a date. Nothing fancy, it’s just something that you love to do. And whether that’s bowling or dinner or going to a cheese shop and have some wine or walking around. I think that’s just the best thing to do — and sometimes it’s just nice to stay home.”
8. Mila Kunis is also interestingly a new global spokesperson for Jim Beam for its “Make History” campaign.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›