1. One year after Monteith’s death, Michele tweeted this sweet picture along with the message “We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always.”
2. She also posted on Instagram another photo of her and her former boyfriend in front of a sunset:
Monteith died in Vancouver last year on July 13 from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?