1. One year after Monteith’s death, Michele tweeted this sweet picture along with the message “We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always.”
2. She also posted on Instagram another photo of her and her former boyfriend in front of a sunset:
Monteith died in Vancouver last year on July 13 from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›