1. One year after Monteith’s death, Michele tweeted this sweet picture along with the message “We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always.”
2. She also posted on Instagram another photo of her and her former boyfriend in front of a sunset:
Monteith died in Vancouver last year on July 13 from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›