1. Munch’s Make-Believe Band
Formed in 1977, this was the original Chuck E. Cheese band.
2. The Rock-afire Explosion
In the early 1990s, Showbiz Pizza Place merged with Chuck E. Cheese, but retained its animatronic band fronted by a bear named Billy Bob. The Rock-afire Explosion still performs at Chuck E. Cheese locations in the U.S. and Canada.
3. The California Raisins
The original “Heard it Through the Grapevine” commercial aired in 1968. This later version with Michael Jackson is a classic.
4. The Max Rebo Band
This is the in-house band for Jabba the Hutt. In the original Return of the Jedi, the band performs a Huttese-language pop song titled “Lapti Nek”, which was replaced in the Special Edition with this version of “Jedi Rocks.”
5. Jabberjaw and the Neptunes
This band is made up of four teenagers — Biff, Shelly, Bubbles and Clamhead — and a great white shark, named Jabberjaw, who is the band’s drummer. They live in an underwater civilization in 2076.
6. The Trons
This New Zealand-based robot band was formed in 2008. The Trons toured Europe in 2009 and are now back home recording their second album, according to the band’s Facebook page.
7. Toyota’s Robot Band
Toyota does much more than make cars.
8. The Country Bear Jamboree
The Country Bear Jamboree opened its doors in 1971 at Walt Disney World.
9. Captured! By Robots
JBOT created robots, who eventually enslaved him. Now the robots force JBOT to tour in their band and contemplate the stupidity of the human race. Learn more about the band here.
10. The Big Nazo Band
These mutant puppets are made in Rhode Island, but have performed all over the world. Find out where the Big Nazo Band’s next gig is going to be here.
11. Doctor Steel and the Army of Toy Soliders
This steampunk band was fronted by Doctor Steel — a mad scientist bent on taking over the world. His backup band is known as “the Army of Toy Soliders” and has continued to perform even after Doctor Steel’s retirement from music in 2010.
12. Sonic Underground
In this TV show based off the videogame, Sonic the Hedgehog, the characters’ musical instruments change into weapons.
13. Alvin and the Chipmunks
Even though Alvin, Simon and Theodore were created in 1958, they still don’t look a day over 10!
14. Mahna Mahna and The Snowths
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- berenice thinks 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T... is Fail
- toddm9 thinks 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T... is LOL
- newu787 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T... and thinks it’s Win & LOL
- meggrockk thinks 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T... is Ew
- chrissyh4 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T...
- LaouidaDunn thinks 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T... is WTF
- bClickClack 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T...
- Summer Anne Burton 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T... and thinks it’s Win
- d6666 14 Musical Groups With Band Members T... and thinks it’s LOL & Win