2. 1. Cut a hole in the watermelon.
3. 2. Bend and shape coat hanger like so…
4. 3. Stick coat hanger into a drill to make a hand blender.
5. 4. Stick the drill into the watermelon and blend that sucker.
6. 5. Use a plastic cup to create a spout.
7. 6. Pro Mode: Draw a cute face so it looks like your watermelon is throwing up.
8. 7. Super Advanced Mode: Cut bottom of watermelon so it can stand on its own.
9. Voila! You just hacked a watermelon smoothie.
10. Check out the entire video tutorial, and don’t forget to chill your watermelon beforehand.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›