2. 1. Cut a hole in the watermelon.
3. 2. Bend and shape coat hanger like so…
4. 3. Stick coat hanger into a drill to make a hand blender.
5. 4. Stick the drill into the watermelon and blend that sucker.
6. 5. Use a plastic cup to create a spout.
7. 6. Pro Mode: Draw a cute face so it looks like your watermelon is throwing up.
8. 7. Super Advanced Mode: Cut bottom of watermelon so it can stand on its own.
9. Voila! You just hacked a watermelon smoothie.
10. Check out the entire video tutorial, and don’t forget to chill your watermelon beforehand.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›