1. Twenty-year-old Rion Holcombe applied to Clemson University’s LIFE program, which is designed for students with intellectual disabilities. When he got a big envelope from the school, his parents turned on the camera.
2. Here’s the video Rion submitted as part of his college application. No wonder he got accepted!
3. Congratulations Rion!!
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›