1. Twenty-year-old Rion Holcombe applied to Clemson University’s LIFE program, which is designed for students with intellectual disabilities. When he got a big envelope from the school, his parents turned on the camera.
2. Here’s the video Rion submitted as part of his college application. No wonder he got accepted!
3. Congratulations Rion!!
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›