1. Flying Virgin just got way more entertaining.
2. First, for the .001% of you who have never operated a seatbelt before, a contortionist demonstrates how it’s done.
3. Then this sassy preteen rapper reminds you to stop stressing about a change in cabin pressure.
4. Apparently, even nuns aren’t exempt from turning off electronic devices during take-off and landing.
5. Then, these dapper men bust out the robot to show how easy it is to put on your flotation device.
6. And finally, this cutie reminds you to never light up a cigarette in-flight.
7. Don’t lie, you were getting into it by the end.
Manager of Video Curation, BuzzFeedVideo.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.