1. 50-year-old Cheryl Shaw and her daughter, 17-year-old Tessa, were unhappy with their weight, and they needed a change. After being inspired by a #GiveIt100 video that went viral, the pair decided to spend 100 days losing weight, together.
2. Here are Cheryl and Tessa before they started their health and fitness journey.
“I’m so glad me and my daughter are doing this thing together,” Cheryl said. “It’s such a team effort, it’s like, OK mom what are we going to do today?”
3. They got to work hitting the gym and prepping meals early in the week, so they wouldn’t have excuse to not eat healthy food.
4. Even after 12-hour shifts at work, Cheryl and Tessa held each other accountable, and never missed a day of exercising.
8. The mother and daughter powerhouse lost a combined 74 pounds!
And the best part — they say they are just getting started.