1. During their wedding reception, Ben Nissen and his wife Katie surprised their guests with two special visitors- themselves in 50 years!
2. “Folks, time travel is possible. And inside of this computer is a device that’s going to allow us to make face-to-face video contact with the future Ben and Katie.”
3. The future couple told the newlyweds that they were still happily married, but wouldn’t divulge if they ever had children.
4. Things got awkward when Katie asked who from their bridal party was next to tie the knot.
5. Oh, and apparently there’s a war some time between now and 2063.
6. But the future Ben and Katie made sure to end the conversation with some sage advice for the night: “Drink yourselves stupid!”
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)