1. During their wedding reception, Ben Nissen and his wife Katie surprised their guests with two special visitors- themselves in 50 years!
2. “Folks, time travel is possible. And inside of this computer is a device that’s going to allow us to make face-to-face video contact with the future Ben and Katie.”
3. The future couple told the newlyweds that they were still happily married, but wouldn’t divulge if they ever had children.
4. Things got awkward when Katie asked who from their bridal party was next to tie the knot.
5. Oh, and apparently there’s a war some time between now and 2063.
6. But the future Ben and Katie made sure to end the conversation with some sage advice for the night: “Drink yourselves stupid!”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️