1. Cheri Lindsay is a college volleyball coach and YouTuber who has vitiligo, a skin condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Cheri says she uses makeup as a tool to help people look through her condition and see who she is as a person.
2. Cassandra Bankson has had severe acne since she was in third grade. She was viciously teased growing up, and says she used to use makeup to hide, but now she uses it to express herself and show the world who she truly is.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.