1. Cheri Lindsay is a college volleyball coach and YouTuber who has vitiligo, a skin condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Cheri says she uses makeup as a tool to help people look through her condition and see who she is as a person.
2. Cassandra Bankson has had severe acne since she was in third grade. She was viciously teased growing up, and says she used to use makeup to hide, but now she uses it to express herself and show the world who she truly is.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›