1. Cheri Lindsay is a college volleyball coach and YouTuber who has vitiligo, a skin condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Cheri says she uses makeup as a tool to help people look through her condition and see who she is as a person.
2. Cassandra Bankson has had severe acne since she was in third grade. She was viciously teased growing up, and says she used to use makeup to hide, but now she uses it to express herself and show the world who she truly is.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?