1. While on tour for The Fault In Our Stars, author and popular YouTuber John Green had his makeup done by a professional every morning, and loved it, “I just looked so good, I felt so good about myself.”
2. In the video, which he shot while getting his makeup done for a recent Vidcon interview, Green comments on how his view of makeup, and women who makeup, has changed since he was younger:
When I was younger, I basically thought women wore makeup for men, which speaks to a sick and very deep part of the patriarchy in which men imagine that women orient themselves toward attracting men instead of having like having meaning and pleasure in inside their own lives which has nothing to do with dudes.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›