1. While on tour for The Fault In Our Stars, author and popular YouTuber John Green had his makeup done by a professional every morning, and loved it, “I just looked so good, I felt so good about myself.”
2. In the video, which he shot while getting his makeup done for a recent Vidcon interview, Green comments on how his view of makeup, and women who makeup, has changed since he was younger:
When I was younger, I basically thought women wore makeup for men, which speaks to a sick and very deep part of the patriarchy in which men imagine that women orient themselves toward attracting men instead of having like having meaning and pleasure in inside their own lives which has nothing to do with dudes.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›