1. Pro Infirmis, a Swiss disability advocacy organization, created this moving video as part of a campaign for International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
2. Here are the models standing proudly with their mannequins:
3. Athlete Urs Kolly, lost his lower right leg in an accident.
4. Miss Handicap 2010 Jasmine Rechsteiner, kyphoscoliosis, multiple deformation of the spine.
7. Blogger Nadja Schmid, ongenital spinal muscular atrophy.
8. The mannequins were dressed and displayed in store windows on Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse, the most expensive street for retail property in Europe, and the third most expensive worldwide.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›