1. Pro Infirmis, a Swiss disability advocacy organization, created this moving video as part of a campaign for International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
2. Here are the models standing proudly with their mannequins:
4. Miss Handicap 2010 Jasmine Rechsteiner, kyphoscoliosis, multiple deformation of the spine.
8. The mannequins were dressed and displayed in store windows on Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse, the most expensive street for retail property in Europe, and the third most expensive worldwide.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›