1. Pro Infirmis, a Swiss disability advocacy organization, created this moving video as part of a campaign for International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
2. Here are the models standing proudly with their mannequins:
4. Miss Handicap 2010 Jasmine Rechsteiner, kyphoscoliosis, multiple deformation of the spine.
8. The mannequins were dressed and displayed in store windows on Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse, the most expensive street for retail property in Europe, and the third most expensive worldwide.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.