1. “It was Mother’s Day and all the moms had opened up their gifts and he felt left out so we decided to prank him and put a banana in one of the gift bags,” Joshua’s aunt said on YouTube. “We [expected] him to get mad but this was his reaction lol.”
2. This happened back in 2011, when Joshua was only three years old. But when his aunt put part of his reaction on Vine, it went viral, so she decided to re-upload the full video to YouTube with the whole story. Here’s the Vine:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸