1. Yeah, it’s the couch in your living room, but it’s not yours to use anymore
2. Even though you went to public schools, your dog goes to boarding school
3. Your parents are too busy updating your dog’s facebook page to comment on your status updates.
4. You’ve slept in the same bed for your entire life – the dog has sampled 4 in her first year of life
Not this one…
This seat’s been stolen…
5. No one wants to fly you home for the holidays, but the dog was flown in from a breeder 3000 miles away
6. They passed on graduation too. They were at another one.
7. You can’t change the family TV because the dog’s favorite channel is on
8. When you try to take the dog for a walk, you’re always ‘doing it wrong’
12. Your dog gets to go to more extracurricular classes than you ever did.
14. Mom took more time to prepare his dinner than to microwave yours
15. …and it seems more inspired than your pizza rolls, too
…and it seems more inspired than your pizza rolls, too
17. And they missed your ballgame for… oh :/
19. No one wakes you up for work or school in the morning, they just send in the dog
21. Your bedroom, built for a full-sized human, became the eight-pound dog’s room when you moved out
22. And if you even come close to missing the dog’s birthday…you are demoted even further
But listen: If the dog has a face like this…you just might not be as lovable. Don’t take it personally.
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›