5. Even though he’s a bit reluctant about that last part…
6. This is his spaceship, the Phoenix. It uses a “warp drive” invented by Dr. Cochrane.
7. And on April 5, 2063, he becomes the first human to travel faster than light.
8. Thanks to his historic spaceflight, an advanced alien species visits Earth.
13. And it’s all thanks to the work of a drunken physicist in Bozeman, Montana.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.