1. This couple whose souls were incomplete until they found each other in the most unlikely of places.
2. This couple who didn’t know The One was right under their noses the whole time.
3. This couple who, despite all the naysayers, simply walked into Mordor and fell in love.
4. This couple who first met when they grabbed the same cutoff tank top at the sale rack.
5. This couple who would’ve hit it off at a bar IRL if there were no laws against lewd behavior in public.
7. This couple who shared a fleeting but solemn moment of intimacy on the family farm.
8. This couple who found employment for each other in an unstable “economie.”
10. This couple who bonded over their mutual appreciation of fine foods.
11. The couple that emerged after one educated the other, kind of like in My Fair Lady.
13. This couple who accepted each other for who they really are, no questions asked.
14. This couple who shared terribly apt insights into living their Best Life.
15. This couple who fell in love despite the class divide.
16. This (superhero) couple who shed their secret identities for true love.
17. This couple who didn’t settle for anything less than perfect spelling.
18. This couple who persevered in the midst of adversity and made it work despite the distance.
19. This couple who embraced and celebrated each other’s fetishes.
20. This couple who expressed love in the sincerest of ways.
21. This couple who believed honesty is the best policy.
Matt Ortile (or-TEE-lay) is BuzzFeed's resident Cat Deeley and is based in New York.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage to prove that Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈