3. You hear them talking to themselves, but really they’re just practicing their lines alone.
4. So you’ve offered to rehearse their lines with them.
5. Your furniture is constantly rearranged for in-house rehearsals.
But miraculously, they’ve never broken anything.
8. There’s a concert every morning in the bathroom.
10. You’ve found them in the kitchen “steaming” for their voice.
11. And they might go for days without talking to you.
This is where IMs, texts, and Snapchats come in handy.
12. But you two can bust out an awesome karaoke duet anytime.
13. And they make you look fantastic on the dance floor.
Just hold their hand and they’ll do all the work!
15. Which is why you’re used to keeping the competition at bay.
16. But then, if you’re a girl, you constantly have to defend your boyfriend’s heterosexuality.
17. When you’re out on a date and industry people recognize them, you kind of feel like a celebrity.
18. And for at least five date nights, you’ve gone to see their friends perform at one of these.
19. But they’re rarely around because they’re always at rehearsal.
And they’ve un-ironically worn one of these.
21. Or leaving the apartment to go to auditions as early as 5am.
22. And when they finally have a show, you’re always the first one there for emotional support.
23. You can’t miss even a single performance because you’re their rock.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›