2. And there are bobby pins EVERYWHERE.
3. You hear them talking to themselves, but really they’re just practicing their lines alone.
4. So you’ve offered to rehearse their lines with them.
5. Your furniture is constantly rearranged for in-house rehearsals.
But miraculously, they’ve never broken anything.
6. Your shared Netflix account looks like this.
7. Or this.
8. There’s a concert every morning in the bathroom.
9. The house is always fully stocked with plenty of tea and honey.
11. And they might go for days without talking to you.
This is where IMs, texts, and Snapchats come in handy.
12. But you two can bust out an awesome karaoke duet anytime.
13. And they make you look fantastic on the dance floor.
Just hold their hand and they’ll do all the work!
14. And it helps that they’re ridiculously good-looking.
Like, almost uncomfortably so.
16. But then, if you’re a girl, you constantly have to defend your boyfriend’s heterosexuality.
17. When you’re out on a date and industry people recognize them, you kind of feel like a celebrity.
18. And for at least five date nights, you’ve gone to see their friends perform at one of these.
19. But they’re rarely around because they’re always at rehearsal.
And they’ve un-ironically worn one of these.