1. Olivia Palermo, socialite and star of MTV’s The City, recently made fashion waves by getting married in a Carolina Herrera sweater-shorts-skirt combo.
2. But her most important accessory was her groom, German-born model and photographer Johannes Huebl.
3. They met in 2008 through mutual friends at a movie screening in New York because isn’t that always the way.
4. And naturally, because Olivia is only human, she said yes when Johannes popped the question.
5. After all, he’s a model, and a model that looks like this.
6. He can pull off many different looks. Like the “brooding poet” look, for example.
7. The “Yalie summering in the Hamptons” look.
8. The “best mistake you’ll ever make at 3:26 a.m. on a Saturday” look.
9. Just bask in the glow of his impossibly tawny complexion.
10. His red carpet game is pitch perfect.
16. But when he does wear clothes, he pays attention to the fine details of suiting.
18. Here he is, strutting around New York City and working his best angles. (Spoiler: all his angles are his best angles.)
19. Watching him get dressed is a spiritual experience.
20. A daily gift with which Olivia Huebl née Palermo has been blessed.
21. They make you believe in love and FaceTime again.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›