1. Lo and behold, the newly-crowned Mr. Gay Europe 2014: Jack Johansson—sunshine and joy and glitter made statuesque.
2. He competed as Mr. Gay Sweden 2013, ultimately besting 15 other handsome delegates in 12 challenge rounds.
3. A 20-year-old ballet student and musician, Jack will participate in LGBT Pride events in Europe as this year’s titleholder.
4. He sees this as an opportunity “to be a role model for boys and girls who don’t really know who they are, and to be able to guide them through their hard times.”
5. Judging by his Instagram feed, Jack is deserving to have a shining crown on those flaxen tresses.
6. Here he is, sexily and broodily surveying his newly-earned dominion.
7. Studying the view of his kingdom once again, demonstrating his qualifications to defend the realm.
8. There is a twinkling childlike wonder behind those striking azure eyes.
9. In the body of a knight equipped to slaaaaaaay.
10. At those extravagant feasts, only the finest foods will grace those noble lips.
11. His garments are specifically crafted to enhance his blessed princely aura.
12. But even in commoners’ garb, His Royal Foxiness retains said foxiness.
13. He illustrates a grace and dexterity matched only by the most stunning angels, of which he is one.
15. Congratulations to you, Prince Jack. May your travels bring you fame, fortune, and your first husband.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›