1. You realize you’re now allowed to fart in front of this “significant other.”
Rookie Mag / Via youtube.com
2. Your laptop is no longer the only thing on the other side of the bed.
BriTANick / Via youtube.com
3. And you discover underwear in your bed that isn’t yours.
Fox / Via allieologyblog.com
4. You get self-conscious about your morning routine because you’re weird and put on deodorant after your shirt.
5. You suddenly have to control your Netflix intake because you’re binging with someone else now.
Netflix / Via giphy.com
6. They start to appear more and more in your Instagram feed.
8. And the “when is it really our anniversary?” conversation—your first date or when you first matched on Tinder?
9. You don’t have to introduce them to people as “my frieeeeeeend?” anymore.
11. And when they do, they generously start to include you in their plans.
Apatow Productions / Via giphy.com
12. You become THAT annoying couple in public and you secretly love it.
New Line Cinema / Via giphy.com
13. Getting stoked whenever you make plans together, even when it’s just a trip to the drugstore or Chipotle.
Disney / Via giphy.com
14. You’ll want to surprise them with literally everything — from concert tickets to the leftover pizza you had for lunch.
NBC / Via giphy.com
15. You wait for their every text, call, or email and you still get giddy when their name pops up on the screen.
Studio Babelsberg / Via whatshouldtheatrecallme.tumblr.com
16. But you risk dropping the L-bomb too early with every drunk call or text.
MTV / Via mylifeasakitten.tumblr.com
17. And you can’t just tell them “love you!” willy-nilly anymore.
Paramount Pictures / Via giphy.com
18. So you try to tip-toe around the words with excessive compliments.
Revolution Studios / Via goodreads.com
19. But the time will come when you both finally run out of things to talk about.
Fox / Via reddit.com
20. It’s OK though, because you’ll find you can comfortably look into each other’s eyes in silence for extended periods of time.
Disney / Via lalalavoldie.tumblr.com
21. Until one of you farts again, then you realize you’re being literally the grossest with another human being.
The Voice / Via giphy.com
In The News Today