1. Behold, mortals: this is possible demigod Manish Dayal, film and television actor and all-around heartthrob.
2. You can catch* him in this summer’s foodie mom-com The Hundred-Foot Journey, co-starring Helen Mirren.
*And by catch, I mean “watch him cook Michelin-starred food making you drool for multiple reasons.”
3. Look at how his smolder steamed and grilled that fish to perfection.
4. You also may have seen Manish as a project leader in the short-lived NBC office comedy Outsourced.
5. Or as a code-breaking computer analyst on the AMC show Rubicon.
6. Or on the 90210 revival on the CW, where he plays a college student recovering from cancer.*
*Don’t get invested. It doesn’t end well and I’m still not over it.
7. But in real-life, Manish is doing really well, with plenty of press outlets calling him the next big thing.
8. Even Vanity Fair thinks so. And yo, Vanity Fair is not wrong.
12. It’s a face and body and personality that’s even better drenched in ice-cold water.
13. Even Oprah can’t take it.
*Oprah voice* “IT’S MANISH DA-YAAAAAAL”