1. Whenever IHOP is serving free pancakes and it’s carbohydrate heaven.
2. When the perfect pair of shoes are on sale (and there’s an additional discount taken at the register).
4. When it rains on a Saturday night and everyone’s wearing that little black dress.
5. When this one girl kept talking about how her boyfriend ate her Greek yogurt without asking first.
6. Any time two friends who were exes get back together (and inevitably break up again).
7. Whenever someone says, “Does anybody want the rest of my curly fries?”
8. That time a passive-aggressive note became necessary to address roommates who never do their dishes.
9. Whenever someone in the bathroom leaves without washing their hands.
10. When someone suggests a Taco Bell run at like 3am after a night of drinking.
11. When the last bag of Cool Ranch Doritos gets stuck in the vending machine.
13. When a guy texts “what u up 2?” past midnight in a barely veiled attempt to get laid.
14. That time someone on Facebook listened to “Blurred Lines” for four hours straight on Spotify.
17. Every time Orange Is The New Black is on point, which is basically all the time.
18. When BBC announced who the 12th Doctor was and it was just another old white dude.
20. That one time Miley Cyrus’s “We Can’t Stop” music video happened.
23. When Johnny Depp was cast as a Native American character in The Lone Ranger.
26. That one time Riley Cooper dropped racial slurs at a Kenny Chesney concert.
27. When the Washington Post was sold to Amazon’s CEO for $250 million.
28. When President Obama said he had “no patience” for anti-LGBT laws at the Sochi Olympics.
29. When Anthony Weiner insisted on running for New York City mayor.
30. When Michelle Williams was catapulted onto the stage at Beyoncé’s Halftime Show.
31. But then there was that time Kelly Rowland hit her mark on that stage at the Super Bowl.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›