1. You know a good bargain when you see it.
2. And you make the best out of every situation.
3. You take pride in the little victories of everyday life.
4. You’re a smart and tactful negotiator.
5. You have an intimate knowledge of your family members.
6. You have a solid grasp on Internet etiquette.
8. You’re even fluent in Harry Potter.
9. And you understand the nuances of 21st-century English.
10. Your wit matches that of Shakespeare’s.
11. Like, you’re a total wordsmith.
12. You’re even eloquent when you stand up against your enemies.
13. And you’re quick on your feet with a comeback.
15. You’ve been fiercely independent since you were young.
18. And you have the courage to speak up for those who don’t have a voice.
19. You know how to make a career out of your talents and your passions.
20. Your unbridled ambition will get you far in life.
21. When you start something, you’re going to see it through to the end.
28. For example: no matter the situation, you’re always on Team Dunphy.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›