2. Profits will skyrocket
“Oh man, I should’ve paid more attention in 12th Grade Finance.”
3. Someone will let their dog go on the P.A. system
“Clean-up in the Accounting department….my bad.”
4. You’ll find things on the Internet that will interest your furry friend
“Hey! Any pictures with exposed nipples, human or non-human, is considered NSFW around here!”
5. You see this when you’re told that the boss demanded to see you…
6. You start dressing them up in uniform
“I’m confused, I thought we were just gonna hang out, I’ve got to stick my hands in whose stomach now?!!?!!?
8. This wasn’t a ride he was expecting when he left for work this morning
11. Your dog will silently judge you throughout the day
“So I was checking your browser history…tsk tsk tsk.”
12. She’ll take a nap on all of your reports
Maybe it’s time to take that 2nd lunch break after all.
15. They’ll stare at you ALL DAY!
“What did you expect me to do all day?”
16. Demand some spa treatment at the worst time
“C’mon man! I’m itching for a scratching, be a pal and work your magic, please.”
17. They’ll see a squirrel outside
You win this time, Mr. Nutworthy. You win again…”
18. They might actually be helpful!
“We’re both in agreement that in order to improve this recreational object for dogs and humans alike, it needs a layer of bacon.”
20. You’ll work late because you were snapping pics of your dog all day
“Margaret, tell my wife I won’t be home for kibble!”
24. You’ll finally get that perfect picture after 5 hours
“Is this what you do all day when you leave me at home?”
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›