1. Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was recently called out by former Toronto Maple Leafs player, Tie Domi, to do the ALS Ice Bucket challenge.
And he vehemently accepted the challenge.
2. With the help of his brother, Doug Ford, and challenger, Tie Domi, Rob Ford successfully survived a garbage bucket full of frigid cold water.
A garbage bucket covered in some nifty “Ford For Mayor” stickers, I might add.
6. And Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper to complete the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
7. Watch the complete video below:
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›