5. The bleeding will feel like it’ll never stop.
United Artists / Via spacecadet.tumblr.com
6. You can’t help but feel like an important part of you has been ripped out of your mouth.
The CW / Via media.giphy.com
7. Painkillers become your best friend.
So many best friends…
9. You’ll have difficulty speaking to others and resort to communicating like this.
Fox / Via i.imgur.com
13. If you’re lucky, nonsensical gibberish will be the only thing coming out of your mouth.
Spyglass Entertainment / Via wifflegif.com
14. Your family and friends will take this opportunity to mess with you while you’re in this very fragile state.
ABC / Via fabfunandtantalizingreads.com
15. The effects of the gas wear off and everyone tells you all of the embarrassing things you said while you were loopy.
NBC / Via i.imgur.com
16. Your friends joke about how the best part about getting your wisdom teeth taken out is that you can eat Jell-O for every meal.
NBC / Via giphy.com
17. The pain of brushing your teeth and keeping your teeth clean is tremendous.
The CW / Via giphy.com
18. You’re scared that any sneezing or yawning will rip your stitches.
19. You can’t eat anything that has a height of any kind.
Bazmark Productions / 20th Century Fox / Via awesomelyluvvie.com
20. By not eating solid food, you lose a ton of weight.
Warner Bros. / Via giphy.com
21. Some insensitive jerk will ask you if you want some food you know you can’t have.
Miramax Films / Via giphy.com
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›