1. Thread: /r/todayilearned
You can use laptop keyboards to type out your thoughts and feelings, instead of using them as heated beds.
3. Thread: /r/explainlikeim5
Why can’t I ever catch that crafty tail of mine?
6. Thread: /r/MRW
I watch my dog brother get punished by our human parents for ripping up a couch cushion, even though I was the one who did it.
7. Thread: /r/tifu
I furiously humped a stranger’s leg today, now my guardian is going to chop my balls off.
8. Thread: /r/AskReddit
Why can’t I ever capture that bright red dot?
9. Thread: /r/DoesAnybodyElse
Hear that high-pitched tone or is it just me?
11. Thread: /r/todayilearned
The humans actually do return home when they walk through that opening in the house. They do not leave me forever.
13. Thread: /r/AMA
My best friend is a horse, ask me anything!
14. Thread: /r/askscience
What’s the poison found in chocolate and why do my humans eat copious amounts of it?
15. Thread: /r/showerthoughts
On my walks, I’m shitting all over people’s lawns and my human picks it all up, who’s really in charge here?
16. Thread: /r/LifeProTips If I fits, I sits
If I fits, I sits.
17. Thread: /r/aww
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›