1. The Jolly Roger, Ocean City Amusement Park, Ocean City, Maryland, USA, 2011.
2. Guillotined B-52 bombers at the ‘bone yard’, Tuscon, Arizona, USA, 1994.
3. Bathers in wave pool, Orlando, Florida, USA, 1999.
4. Dinghies clustered around dock, Duxbury, Massachusetts, USA, 1993.
5. Marias River Drainage and Pivot Irrigator, Loma Area, Montana, USA.
6. B-52, ‘Bone Yard’, Tuscon, Arizona, USA.
7. Tracks of tomatoes in field, North Central Ohio, USA, 1990.
8. Floating daisy docks, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 1990.
9. Flower fields, Lompoc, California, USA, 2013.
10. Bay Channel, Fremont, California, USA, 1984.
11. Shipping Containers, Portsmouth, Virginia, USA, 2011.
12. Brightly painted houses, Burano, Italy, 2010.
13. Marked Territory, Viareggio, Italy, 2010.
14. Desert housing block, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 2009.
15. Golf Oasis in Desert Hills, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 2009.
16. Umbrella territory, Camaiore, Tuscany, Italy, 2010.
17. Over Ramps, Albuquerque, New Mexicao, USA, 2008.
18. Community pool without community, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 2009.
19. Staking out territory, Livorno, Italy, 2007.
20. Poolside tanning, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, 2012.
21. Housing development II, Beaverton, Oregon, USA, 2005.
22. Phelps Dpdge large open pit mine and tailings III, Bagdad, Arizona, 2005.
Maclean’s photos are to be exhibited for the first time in London from 3rd March 2014 at the Beetles + Huxley gallery.
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- One person has died and almost 300 have fallen ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers imported from Mexico. ›