1. “Anderson! Anderson! Anderson!”
2. “I’m a serious candidate for President of the United States and my facts are accurate.”
3. “When you take the 9-9-9 Plan, and you turn it upside down… I think the devil’s in the details.”
4. “What submission means to us… it means respect.”
5. “You earned every dollar, you should get to keep every dollar that you earn.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.