1. It all started with a call from Iowa Caucus officials Edith and Carolyn, which Anderson Cooper described as the “best live phone call ever.”
2. After news of the phone call caused both “Edith and Carolyn” and “#CNNAfterDark” to trend worldwide on Twitter, the women returned for another conversation.
3. Then came the official unveiling of “CNN After Dark,” complete with graphics, the Eurythmics, and Anderson Cooper complaining about the Eurythmics.
4. So they changed the music to something sexier and everyone realized how sad it was that we were up at 3:00 AM watching this.
5. Bonus: Anderson Cooper reacts to the news that “#CNNAfterDark” was trending worldwide on Twitter by acting out the infamous “Bom Chicka Wah Wah” guitar rift from a 70s porno.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!