The “stinkologists” at the newly-launched California-based flatulence company, Fart By Mail, launched a mail-order fart service, offering customers “a custom message, heinous odor, and hilarious fart sound” with every greeting card. All for only $8.99! Order your own.
2. “Every Fart By Mail comes hermetically sealed in a very glamorous crystal clear polyethylene envelope.”
3. “Dr. Stink writes a message to your friend explaining what they are holding. After all, when was the last time they received a fart in the mail?”
4. Or, you can order a stealth fart free of all warnings and messages to catch your victims unawares.
5. Check out their first commercial:
(H/T Laughing Squid)
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›