1. Everyone in America is basically like OMG SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. FOOTBALL. FUN.
3. Except deep down, you’re about *this* excited for the Super Bowl:
4. Of course, your friends are like NOOO c’mon let’s have a Super Bowl party wahhh.
6. But then your friends are like “JUST football?! … what is WRONG with you!? You’re coming to my party!”
8. So then you have to actually shower yourself, which is just a waste of a good shower-less Sunday.
10. And even more drinks, ‘cause everybody eats and drinks way more at a Super Bowl party for some reason.
11. And then you go to the party and there’s like a hundred people there.
12. And everyone goes crazy whenever any important football thing happens.
15. And you’re like, “STOP. I just want to be at home, in bed, eating cheese.”
18. But… at least there’s delicious Super Bowl snacks.
19. And you can still get drunk.
20. Even though lying around and doing nothing is still preferable because it’s Sunday and you probably have work the next day.
21. In conclusion, NO THANKS, SUPER BOWL.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.