1. The world would not have this beautiful stank face.
2. Destiny’s Child would JUST BE Kelly and Michelle.
3. America wouldn’t have its truest patriot.
4. Christmas probably wouldn’t exist.
5. The world would never have had this beautiful hair.
6. Football would be infinitely less fabulous.
7. The most important couple of all time would not exist.
8. Bono would probably be serving coffee at Starbucks right now.
9. This photo would just be Pink and Britney.
10. And this photo would just be Prince.
11. This horse would probably be dead.
I’m sorry, but it’s true.
12. These outfits would never have happened.
13. JLo and David Beckham would probably still be standing on this street, asking tourists for change.
14. Jay Z wouldn’t have a reason to smile.
15. Usher wouldn’t have a reason to be Usher.
16. Randy Jackson would just be licking the empty air around his face.
17. This beach would just be an empty, desolate abyss.
18. There would be nobody to ring the alarm.
19. Dreamgirls would never have been a thing and Jennifer Hudson would never have been an Oscar winner.
21. Solange would not have the best older sister anybody has ever had ever in existence.
22. Justin Timberlake would probably be mopping floors.
23. Barack Obama would have nothing to pledge his allegiance to.
24. Although, to be honest, he probably would not even be president.
25. Michelle Obama would have been forced to hug some other, lesser being.
26. Jay Z would have no reason to wear this hat out in public.
27. The Illuminati wouldn’t have its most important member.
28. Girls probably would not run this mutha.
29. This photograph would JUST BE Nicki Minaj dressed like this.
30. Adele would have no reason to fangirl internally.
31. Oprah would be NOBODY.
32. And the world would not have its one true Queen.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸